Calabrass is a skull on a double-handed sword. His blade is black with silver highlights. The wooden cross guard to which he is mounted has seven points with jewels on the ends. Each of the seven jewels represents the Eye of a different sea of the Bermuda Triangle. After an Eye is selected, Calabrass' own eyes and the other Eyes on his cross guard glow the color of the selected Eye.
Depending on the eye chosen, Calabrass gains the abilities and powers associated with the Seven Seas, and transforms into a different type of weapon.
With the Eye of Blazz, the Sea of Fire, Calabrass gains fire powers. He turns into a flaming sword, allowing Zak to wave around fire and create explosions if he teams up with Clovis.
With the Eye of Sino, the Sea of Ice, Calabrass gains ice powers such as shielding Zak and freezing enemies.
With the eye of Dezer, the Sea of Earth, Calabrass gains earth powers such as making a rock wall. The rocks can turn the sword into a hammer and a shield.
With the Eye of Aeria, the Sea of Storms, Calabrass gains lightning powers. it creates an axe.
Zak is the current wielder of Calabrass. Calabrass guides him through the Seven Seas.
Skullivar wants Calabrass in order to take over the Triangle.
|1. "Origins Part 1":||Appears||14. "The Exchange":||Appears||27. "TBA:||Absent|
|2. "Origins Part 2":||Appears||15. "A Jellyfish of Legend":||Absent||28. "TBA:||Absent|
|3. "Morlock the Unstoppable":||Appears||16. "TBA":||Absent||29. "TBA:||Absent|
|4. "Witch Overboard":||Appears||17. "TBA":||Absent||30. "TBA:||Absent|
|5. "Freezing Point":||Appears||18. "TBA":||Absent||31. "TBA:||Absent|
|6. "The Voice of Chaos":||Appears||19. "TBA":||Absent||32. "TBA:||Absent|
|7. "Troll Diving":||Appears||20. "Mutiny on the Demoniac":||Absent||33. "TBA:||Absent|
|8. "The Seas Seven":||Appears||21. "TBA":||Absent||34. "TBA:||Absent|
|9. "Infiltration":||Absent||22. "TBA":||Absent||35. "TBA:||Absent|
|10. "Light of the Soul":||Absent||23. "TBA":||Absent||36. "TBA:||Absent|
|11. "The Castaways of the Sand":||Absent||24. "TBA":||Absent||37. "TBA:||Absent|
|12. "Start a Day":||Absent||25. "TBA":||Absent||38. "TBA:||Absent|
|13. "In Troubled Waters":||Absent||26. "TBA":||Absent||39. "TBA:||Absent|
- Calabrass has changed much between his initial concept and his current appearance.
- Originally, Calabrass was not a character; he was just a magical sword that Zak would use.
- He originally only had four Eyes (which appear to be Sino, Blazz, Beru, and Vapir) instead of his current seven.
- This could be due to the fact that the Triangle is represented as a pyramid and pyramids have four side.
- Calabrass often refers to himself in the third person. Because Calabrass is aware of his nature as a sword, it is possible that Calabrass does this to differentiate himself from the sword.
Concept Art Edit
Promotional Art Edit