This article is a stub. You can help the Zak Storm Wikia by expanding it.
|This article is about the offical mobile game. You may be looking for another Zak Storm.|
The Zak Storm: Super Pirate app is an open world iOS and Android game licensed by Zagtoon and developed by Bandai.
- Zak Storm
- The Chaos
- Clovis (unlock at Rank 3)
- Caramba (unlock at Rank 10)
- Crogar (unlock at Rank 20)
- Cece (unlock at Rank 30)
- The Eastern Isle
- Wahoolian Waters
Description on the app store
- Blurb: Blast into adventure, battle super villains, and reclaim the seas!
- Seller and developer: Bandai America Inc
- Price: Free
- Size: 789 MB
- Rating: 4+
- Compatibility: iOS 10.0 or higher on Apple devices. Android 5.0 or higher on Android devices.
Cards can be obtain by unlocking chests. They will help the player gain new powers and explore the furthest stretches of the Seven Seas. All of the cards the player collected can be seen on the "Collection" section on Marituga.
- Zak Storm and Calabrass
- The Chaos
- Eye of Beru
- Eye of Blazz
- Eye of Vapir (unlock in Blazz)
- Eye of Zite (unlock in Blazz)
- Eye of Sino (unlock in Sino)
- Eye of Dezer (unlock in Sino)
- Eye of Aeria
- Health pack
- Marituga (unlock in Blazz)
- The Chaos (unlock in Blazz)
- The app was release on the same day the series start to stream on Netflix.
- Each episode from the series syncs with the app to unlock in-game rewards or mini-games.
- The treasure coins from the toys can also be scan into the app to unlock rewards, characters and more games.
- Each of the treasure coin features a unique QR code and once it has been scanned into the app, it will provide a player with an in-game reward such as health, weapons or powers. The coin cannot be scanned into the app again on any device and if the players receive duplicate coins, that such duplicates will increase the rewards in the app.
- Download the app on Google Play
- Download the app on the iTunes app store
- Download the app on the Amazon Appstore